Thursday, November 28, 2013

Zombie Apocolypse Survival Game




Okay, so this is a game that my friends and I love to play, and is actually an adaptation of another game. However, since my friends and I are completely insane and do not like to follow rules we had to make it fit our own crazy needs.


So here's how it goes.


You pick you team, location, weapons, and vehicle. But there are specifications.

Okay, Team:

Pick three people:

Two from your top favorite fandoms--come on, it's me and my friends here, you should have KNOWN fandoms were going to weave their way into this somehow.

And one person from your real life. (Haha, zombie bait)


Location:

The last place you visited, either the woods, suberbs, city, whatever. Just the last place you were recently.

Weapons:

One weapon from a fandom--but this CANNOT be a lightsaber. Sorry, no cheating on this one. :(

One weapon one of your fandom people uses,

One close range weapon of your choice,


Vehicle:

SUV,

Truck,

Or Tank,

Your choice, choose wisely. :)


Okay, so that's that. I am curious about your responses. :D


And just for laughs, I'll post mine.


Okay, team:



Dean Winchester from Supernatural! :) 

He's a good zombie fighter, if you saw that episode. :)


Daryl Dixon from The Walking Dead,

Because, who wouldn't want him on their team? I mean, really? 


Maybe my brother. Yea, probably my brother Jackson. He'd be a good zombie killer.


Location: 


The woods,

Not so limited supplies (if you know where to look) and limited zombies.


Weapons: 

Sonic Screwdriver, would be good for getting through doors. Weird choice, but fun. 

Daryl's crossbow, of course.

A machete, pretty good for chopping up zombies at close range. :)


Vechicle:

Truck, of course gas mileage depends on the truck, but truck yes. Sorry Dean, we had to leave the Empala.


Okay, now there are my choices! Now let the games begin and may the odds be ever in your favor. 

Seriously, my history teacher started class out with that line one time...not sure whether or not to think that is awesome or really REALLY weird. :) 


Post your results in the comments and share the game if you want! Let's go kill some zombies! 









1 comment:

Jamie said...

THIS IS AWESOME!!

Okay, okay! Now my turn! *wiggling in chair*

For my team; I HAVE to say Daryl Dixon. There is no need for explanation to this choice. ;) And...I've been watching a lot of Doctor Who right now, so I pick The Doctor. :) He's used to being on the run! And then for the real life person I pick my best friend Dylan, because we've always had each others backs and I wouldn't want to go through a apocalypse without him. :)

Okay, the last place I visited--I live in the city and I just came back from my walk to the park and back--so the park? Eeek, the city is a horrible place to be anyway, so this is a pretty bad location. I'm dead, lol.

Weapons; a wand from the Harry Potter world because that would be extremely helpful from where I'm situated, Daryl's crossbow, and a large knife--not too small but not too heavy to carry around either.

And while I would probably go with a truck if I was in the woods, since I'm in the city, a huge tank would be lifesaving and could get us out of the city at any rate--could roll over tons of walkers and such.

This is great fun!!! I'll have to play this with my friends sometime.

~Jamie