Friday, October 19, 2012

A Slow Comeback!

 
 
Well, it's certainly been a LONG while now hasn't it?
 
Yep, it's been nearly two months since I've been on here. Shameful isn't it? Yea--my life has been so busy I just haven't had time for blogging. But now I'm making myself take some time out for it.
 
So hi? How are you doing? Is anybody still out there?! :)
 
I bet you're curious as to where and why I've disappeared these past few months. Well--so much has happened!! I'm not even sure where to begin, but I suppose I should start with some of the more exciting events.
 
Well, first--I've decided to go to a campus for my second year of college. Yep, no more online school for me. We discovered that I was really, REALLY over loaded (5 classes and all of them online!) I had an A average in everything--A's in all of my classes--but, I was spending at least 12 hours a day on school! Seriously, I'd get up at six in the morning and work on school until--at least--eight at night. I got a lunch break--sometimes--but other than that I was really busy! A lot of it was busy work. For instance, in ETEC (computers) I had to write at least two mini essays a day, plus comment on other people's essays, do a special project (aka, a BIG essay) and do my lesson for the day! :( I had to work over the weekends (many times harder than during the week and NOT because I was behind) and this was JUST in ETEC! 
 
Math was MUCH better--and I hate math. In math I just did my lesson and that was it. Geology was a little harder--especially with the mail in labs--but it was better than ETEC. English actually had less busy work than ETEC! Seriously--how come English had only one essay a week and ETEC had two to three A DAY!? 
 
But anyway, that's why I'm going to campus next year. No more online--at least not for a while. Right now I'm trying to CLEP Biology and Algebra so I don't have to do those in college! I feel really good about Algebra--but Biology I'm a little worried about. Bio isn't my thing--but thanks to my amazing tutor, Mrs. Amy, I feel pretty good about Algebra! :D I've just finished Algebra--and I'm about to finish Bio! So, once I've done that I'm going to work with Mrs. Amy and start taking some practice tests on it! And what's also good is my friend James has taken a CLEP before and did really well! :D So look out, James--I'm going to question you into the ground about taking a CLEP! :D
 
 
Also, as far as my more personal life goes, I've finished my book! :D You know, that book I was always talking about--well I've finished it! :D I actually finished it last month--and I'm already on the second book. Actually---I'm about five to six chapters from finishing it! :D So YAY! BOOK THREE HERE I COME!! :D :D :D :D :D
 
I've had several really fun things happen! For instance--I got to take a trip with my family to Westville GA! I know, that sounds boring to some of you--but for me (a avid history fan and photographer) it was awesome! I took so many pictures! And everyone there was so nice and pleasant! It really was a worth while trip! :D
 
Yea, this is actually a pic from Westville. I took a lot of shots like this.
 
 
I got to hang out with all of my friends on several occasions--so many in fact that it would take me FOREVER to name them all--but one in particular was Hannah, Jessie and I's Once Upon a Time Marathon! Yea, we've fallen prey to the awesomeness of Once Upon a Time!
 

What?! It's a girly show--we're allowed to like it! :D
  
My favorite couple is Belle and Rumple!

 
I just LOVE THEM!! I'm a complete Rumbelle fan along with my friend Jessie! :D Hannah's a Snow and Charming fan--and I like them too...just not as Mary Margret and David. David is SUCH a wimp in Storybrooke! But as Charming--he's AWESOME!! He gets on my nerves sometimes--but I think their story is sweet! :) I know, I know--he's sort of evil...at times...but I still like them! :D Any other Once fans out there? :D
 
I also applied for a job at a local business last Friday! :D Yep, first time applying! :D I haven't heard anything yet--and I'm planning on looking for some other opportunities--but who knows. Maybe I'll hear something! :D
 
I'm going clothes shopping this week too! YAY! It's time for me to start looking for some new winter and fall fashions! I've already got an idea of what I want--and now the only thing is finding it! So wish my luck and I'll post back later on what I found! :D
 
 
 
 
Also, I'm really excited about seeing the new Hobbit movie! :D :D :D :D

 
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!:D I can't wait! I've already read the book twice so far and I'm working on a third time! I hope the movie will be good--Peter Jackson is sure stretching it out though. :(
 
Anyway, it's a good thing I like the story of The Hobbit because I'm probably going to go see it several times! First with my mother and aunt (I'm treating them to it!), then with my brother and possibly James and Jacob (they will already have seen it by then but hey, who wouldn't want to see The Hobbit again?!). And last, Hannah, Jessie and I are trying to work out a time when just us can go!
 
So yea, lots of hobbitting this Christmas!
 
My favorite character (for the moment) is Bofur.
 
 
He seems like he's going to be a fairly interesting character. It also looks like he's going to get a good bit of screen time! :)
 
Plus he has an awesome hat!

 
The romantic emphasis here is a little weird--but I like the little faces in his hat! LOL!
 
But seriously--there is more 'crush' stuff on this guy than on Fili and Kili! Weird.
 
 
My favorites swap a lot--but usually they are Bofur, Thorin, Fili and little Ori!
 
 
I just LOVE Ori! He' SO precious! Like a little teddy bear! :) But sadly--I can't watch the Moria scene in Fellowship of the Ring without crying now! :( Poor Ori! *sniff*
 
 
But who's your favorite dwarf?! Comment and let me know! I will put a poll up soon--but right now the poll thing doesn't want to work. Anyway, comment and let me know what dwarf you are most looking forward to seeing in Peter Jackson's The Hobbit!
 
 
 
Anyway, that's basically what's been happening with me lately. I promise to start posting more now. And to all the people who's comments I didn't answer---I'm sorry! You didn't offend me or anything--I've just been so busy I haven't had time to blog! Sorry! :( I'm saying this because I know some of you left comments on my Split Second story and I didn't get a chance to answer you! Sorry about that! Once again, you didn't offend me! I love to hear from you and I found all of your suggestions really helpful! Please keep them coming in! :D
 
And as for the Split Second story--I've got a surprise up my sleeve with that one! So just hold tight for a few more days and I'll give you the big reveal! :D
 
 
Well, it's late and I've got stuff I've got to do!
 
 So until next time, this has been your ever happy and busy blogger,
 
Rebecca.
 

4 comments:

Emmett said...

I don't really like Bofur that much. I've seen him way too many times on backpacking trips. Can't wait for the movie either. :-)

Rebecca said...

Hey, Jro!

I like Bofur okay--my absolute favorite is probably Thorin! He's a pretty neat character! :D Which dwarf is your favorite? But yea, there are SO many people looking forward to this movie! I hope I will be able to get tickets! LOL! :D

James the Reviewer said...

Glad you're back! Since I haven't read the book, not sure which is my favorite Dwarf though. Probably Thorin because he looks like one bad (as in awesome) dude. :D

-James

Rebecca said...

Hey, James!

Thanks, it's great to be back! :D Thorin is a really awesome dwarf! :D Like I said before--he's probably my absolute fav! :D I missed seeing you and Jacob this past Friday! We've got to get together again really soon! :D