Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy First Day of National Novel Writing Month!


Hello, lovely bloggers! Today as you know is the first day of National Novel Writing Month! Yes, finally the blessed month has returned! Now it's time to buckle down and force those stories onto the page! 

Just so you know, I will be posting everyday (or every other day on my school days) for this month. I will do mostly writing posts, just updates on progress. I know, boring but I will try to make it funny. :) If I have a life update I may throw it in there, but to be honest--when I'm on this binge my social life is non-existent. 



I completed NaNoWriMo last year, writing the third installment in my book series. This year I will be revising the first one--and by revising I mean completely rewriting it. Some of you may say that this isn't really completing a novel for NaNoWriMo, so I will explain.

I have decided to completely overhaul the book, nothing will be kept from the original. I've revised the characters, story line, and even the world they live in. Everything has to be re-written from scratch. So that brings me here on the very first day of NaNoWriMo! 

My mood today is excited and hopeful! The excited part comes not only from the anticipation of writing a new book, but also from the large Mocha I am currently consuming! 


Yea, good thing the mug is hiding my face--it's seven in the morning and I stayed up late last night for Halloween. Also I have a goodly supply of sweets---beware! 



So whether or not you are in NaNoWriMo, or whatever your goals are--Happy National Novel Writing Month to all of you! I hope that (to all the writers out there) that you accomplish more than you ever thought possible! 

You know....fun thought to think that somewhere, out there, a masterpiece may be about to be written! :D 


So good luck! And may the odds be ever in your favor! 









No comments: