Wednesday, November 20, 2013

The Last Few Days of Fall



Hello everyone. Not going to report on anything right now, but I did want to show you some of the fall photography I just did. I thought that since fall is nearly over, it might be a good idea to get in some last minute pics. So here are a few of my favorites.





My Union Jack converse! I love these shoes. I guess you could also call them my Doctor Who shoes or Rose Shoes....whatever works. :)





Christmas is right around the corner people. Time to start thinking about getting a tree. 





And there's me. You know, it's really awkward to go out into the woods (after watching The Village) and realize that you are wearing the "bad color". Haha, yea, kinda creepy there. 

Yea, it got a lot creepier when I heard something walking towards me. 

Fortunately, it was just a squirrel. 


Well, that's all for now. Again, I appreciate y'all's prayers for my family. Thanks so very, very much. 


2 comments:

Jamie said...

Great pictures!!! Very well taken.

I LOVE YOUR SHOES! ROSE SHOES! AHHH! :)

I saw The Village as well; I found it rather disturbing on different levels but also fascinating at the same time. Very unique. But I wouldn't go walking the woods after watching it personally. :P

~Jamie

Rebecca said...

Thanks, Jamie! :D

I got them at Rue 21 on sale! :D I have been in love with them ever since! Sad thing is, I'm scared to wear them places because I don't want them messed up! Hahaha, oh well. :)

I know, I love the Village but the woods are....forbidden now! Hahaha!