Sunday, November 25, 2012

Come Back


Hi guys! Well, I won't use the excuse that I was busy...I use that one too much as it is. But all the same, I have been busy. Just in the past two weeks I've had a photo shoot, orientation at college, a shopping trip, TWO Thanksgivings AND most of my family caught colds! So yea, busy busy.

That also accounts for why I got behind on my novel. But, fortunately, I've managed to peck out 30,000 words so far and I'm still going! Sadly, I'm not feeling very productive today. Actually, I feel kinda tired. Maybe I've had too much turkey and good food! LOL! Oh well, I've been really burning up the keyboard these past few days! :D And I've managed to get out a VERY long chapter just today. Right now I'm only a few fleeting chapters away from Part Two in the last part of my trilogy. This will be my sixth completed manuscript this year! WOWZA!! :D *Does a happy dance*

I've enjoyed reading about you guys and your NaWrMo projects! :D I can't wait to hear about the end results! :D :D I know that Jamie and Grace are doing really well! WAY TO GO GIRLS!! :D


My book may only get to 40,000 this time--but hey, that's great! :D I'm really enjoying the process! Every morning I look forward to writing and I just can't wait to finish my chores so I can do so! :D

The story is going along pretty well. I mean, it's no great work but I keep telling myself that it doesn't have to be! I can edit it later! As the old saying goes: "It's okay if you write garbage...just so long as you edit brilliantly!".

In that case, let's hope I can edit really well! :D

But anyway, I think I'll start a new book in December! :D Not related to this one...but maybe part of a whole NEW series. I just want a little break from this one. Having breaks is really good for you. I mean, you don't want to stop writing entirely (I've done that for a whole year and let me tell you, it sucks!) but at the same time you don't want to get burned out!

I've been thinking of a fantasy story for a while--plus a romance. OOH! It's going to be hard to decide between the two! :D

Oh, and speaking of December, have you guys noticed my blog's new look?! I LOVE IT! I found all that neat stuff and I just HAD to have it! :D If you want to get some cool stuff too, just go to The Cutest Blog on the Block! They'll show you how to get all that awesome stuff! :D My sister really loves Santa at the top of my header! :D HO HO HO!

I can hardly believe that December is nearly here! I mean WOW! November just FLEW by! Now it's time for Christmas music and Christmas trees! YAY!!! I've already tuned my radio to a local Christmas station and I'm enjoying the sounds of the season! :D

My list isn't very long this year. I've only got a few select things I want. But I won't bore you with that.

I've gotten over half of my Christmas shopping done! Today I found a really awesome gift for my friend Hannah--I hope she will like it!! I've still got to find stuff for my sister, my brother and my friend Jessie. After that I'm done! :D

My friends Jacob and James are going to have their birthdays really soon too! :D James is going to be 18 WOW!! And Jacob is going to be 16!! 0_0 I can remember when we were all so little! Now look, we're getting OLD! LOL! But stay tuned for some Happy Birthday Wishes for my friends Jacob and James at JandJproductions! :D


But I guess I'd better go. I want to take a nap before I get back to work on my story! Ahhh, it's the time of year when you can curl up with a warm and cuddly cat while a fire roars in the fireplace. Though in my case, the 'cuddly' part of the cat should probably be left out. I'm going to be attempting to take a nap with my cat C.C. aka the devil. She's not mean per say--it's just she likes to sneak up on you and bite you. Oh well, maybe I won't need stitches. ;)

Anyway, I guess I should go! So until next time!

Rebecca

1 comment:

Solace Utara said...

I LOVE your blog's new look! It's amazing! I need to animate my blog with Christmas stuff a bit too! I know that feeling! I've been SO busy too. I have no Christmas list and sadly I'm not going Christmas shopping- I never exchange gifts at Christmas anyway. :( Thailand's official religion isn't Christianity.