Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Writing Progress



Hi y'all! I just wanted to give you a quick writing update! :D I know, I normally don't do this...but I'm excited!

As you know I've been trying to write a novel over the summer. Well, so far I've been writing for four days....and guess how much I've gotten done? I've gone from chapter one all the way to chapter eighteen! :D Yep! 89 pages and over 20,000 word already! :D I'm already in PART TWO of my book! :D I'm so excited!

God has really been letting my writing flow!! He's just really letting this all move along so fast! Thank you so much, God! :D I owe this all to you! :D

But yea! The book is going along AMAZINGLY!! Every night I can't wait to go to sleep and start the new day when I can write some more! And then in the morning I can't wait to get done with my chores and my workout so I can get to my book! Everyday I'm thinking about the story! Planning it in my head! Adding characters and events! It's amazing! :D

Like I always say, I'm happiest when my writing is going well!! And right now my writing is going really REALLY well! :D

I spend my whole afternoon writing now! I love it! :D Writing is my passion! I just can't wait until tomorrow when I can start writing again! :D

Oh and before I forget, please drop by my Pinterest account for a sneak peak at what my book is like! :D Click HERE to check out my Pinterest account! :D


So anyway, I just wanted to give you guys a quick update on my book! I'm just so ecstatic! :D


Your Writing Blogger,
Rebecca

2 comments:

Solace Utara said...

Some really beautiful pictures on that site! :D I find inspiration from these things. I'm trying to write a novel too, but so far I took two says, and no I didn't get 10,000 words. I'm trying to be the youngest novelist in the world- so I should hurry up and get done with my book carefully to get published :D I'm just outlining it- since I'm also writing my starwars fan fiction. And that's impressive- 20,000 words! :D I can't wait to see how your novel comes put.

James the Reviewer said...

Congratz Rebecca! :D Looking forward to hearing more about your book soon.

-James