Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Jogging

Hey, as you can see from the title of this post, I have been jogging! I have never really been too interested in it before now, but seeing how my bike is currently broken I think I need to find a new exercise! My family can probably tell you that I have always loved to exercise! However I don't like doing it indoors, the only kind of exercises that I really enjoy are the ones that take place outside! Bike riding, hiking, swimming, walking, jogging, and some sports! As you can imagine I tend to be pretty active when it comes to the great out doors! However, you probably won't see me doing any exercise other than swimming during the summer! With me it is way too hot to even think about doing anything like that during the summer! I love to exercise and everything but...when it's too hot, IT'S TOO HOT! I spend most of the summer months writing...of course I write year round, but during the summer I have more time. Well, speaking of writing I really must get back to it! Bye!
~R.

No comments: