Sunday, April 20, 2014

Sunshine and Padawans....AKA the Beginnings of Summer


Slowly, despite the current Easter cold....summer is ticking closer and closer. So, to commemorate this upcoming change, I've got a few summer looking pictures to share. 

Pretty blonde hair. 

god Clara you are SO FREAKING PHOTOGENIC! IT'S NOT EVEN FAIR! 


And Olivia you too?! Ugh. 


More of an artsy shot I suppose. 

Shadows. From left to right: Olivia, Clara, and me. 


Clara is going to have to beat the guys off with a stick...or at least have me (her crazy friend) scare them off for her. 

Awww, country....um....jedi? 



And, as the title said, here are the padawans. 


Um.....sweetie I don't think you're supposed to hold the lightsaber there.....PS that's my sister in the blue shirt.


RUN!!


Yea, brief post....trying to get back in the swing of things if at all. I mean, I feel myself drifting slowly away from blogging as I am really busy in "real life" and also more focused on writing my book--draft fourteen....yay. So who knows....maybe I'll blog more...maybe I won't.



No comments: